The following is a suggested introduction for the individual who will be introducing Joe. Preparing introductions are very important to set a positive tone and create a warm
connection between Joe and your audience.
- Our speaker this (morning/afternoon/evening) is Mr. Joe Takash (pronounced TACK-ISH)
- Joe is the keynote speaker, media resource and business author and the president of Victory Consulting, a corporate training and development firm.
- Since 1988, Joe has delivered more than three thousand speaking programs throughout the country, including delivering opening keynotes and general session presentations.
- His focus is expediting client results in the areas of leadership, team performance and client relationships.
- As an executive presentation coach, Joe has helped clients prepare for more than three billion dollars of client work
- He is the author of the book “Results through Relationships: Building Trust, Performance and Profit through People” from Wiley publishing and,
as a media resource, Joe has an on-line radio show called “Smart Behaviors.”
- He has been interviewed by national outlets such as ABC News, Fox Business News, Investors Business Daily, BusinessWeek and The Associated Press.
- Among his client list are American Express, Prudential, Blue Cross-Blue Shield, Turner Construction, CBS Radio, Rotary International, Greeley and Hansen Engineering and Century 21
- On a personal note, Joe is married to his wife Sarah and they have three children, Willy, Maggie and Tony, two bulldogs, Rocco and Carmella and he is an obsessive sports fan.
When he feels like getting wild, Joe cruises the open roads of the suburbs in Sarah’s powder blue min-van.
Please join me in welcoming Mr. Joe Takash.